Topics

First Amendment subgroup meeting #events

Diane

The First Amendment subgroup will next meet at the Worthington Library on Thursday March 2 at 7 pm. All are welcome.

Nancy Brenner

Diane, I have a conflict that day and will be out of town first Thursday of April.  nancy

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 10:23 AM, Diane <dbrenner@...> wrote:
The First Amendment subgroup will next meet at the Worthington Library on Thursday March 2 at 7 pm. All are welcome.

Sara Upton

Heard Senator Markey last night @ Sweeney/Sage hall/Smith. The event was quite impressive and full of good energy. Responsible questions, many  good answers, and promises to be vigilant. Sen. Markey encouraged continued activism and participation and emphasized physical turn-outs as very effective. Said this would be a four year and 45 week task for us all but also indicated a hope that Mr. Trump's time in office might be shortened??

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017, Diane <dbrenner@...> wrote:
The First Amendment subgroup will next meet at the Worthington Library on Thursday March 2 at 7 pm. All are welcome.

Sara Upton

Oops! Just reread ehat i said re 4 years and 45 weeks😡 it is, of course, 3 years and 45 weeks. We don't want to give mr trump one more minute than we must to destroy our democracy.
Sara.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 24, 2017, at 10:45 AM, Diane <dbrenner@...> wrote:

Hi Sara, Would you mind if I share this with the larger (main) group?  Thanks. Diane

Heard Senator Markey last night @ Sweeney/Sage hall/Smith. The event was quite impressive and full of good energy. Responsible questions, many  good answers, and promises to be vigilant. Sen. Markey encouraged continued activism and participation and emphasized physical turn-outs as very effective. Said this would be a three year and 45 week task for us all but also indicated a hope that Mr. Trump's time in office might be shortened??