From: Patty Kimura via Groups.Io <pattykimura@...>
To: main@DefendTheAmericanRepublic.groups.io
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2017 9:51 AM
Subject: [DefendTheAmericanRepublic] Easy Simple Action

If you have an Amazon account, you can sign up for Amazon Smile to direct a percentage or your purchase to a charity.  I just did this and scrolled through the list of charities until I found "Planned Parenthood of Greater Texas".  Bazinga!

I really believe every act, Moby Dick or schooling fish, matters.

Patty

#action