From: Swing Left <noreply@...>
Date: February 9, 2017 at 1:14:10 PM EST
To: jubilada@...
Subject: Let's get to work.

Dear Swing Left Community,

The most common question we get is: What can I do right now?

We've spent the last few weeks working on that exact question—and we're excited to share what we've come up with.

The campaign to win back the House in 2018 starts NOW. Can you join our National Campaign Kickoff Call on Sunday, February 12th, at 9:00 p.m. ET (6:00 p.m. PT)?

We launched Swing Left with the simple but powerful idea that we can win back the House by mobilizing in every Swing District across the country. Beyond that core mission, we had only the broad strokes of a plan. As virgin political organizers, we knew we had to learn a lot—and fast.

So we spent the last three weeks listening to the incredible outpouring of ideas from this community and tapped seasoned organizers who have been eager to lend their guidance and support.

The result? An action plan for grassroots collaboration in Swing Districts across the country. Whether you're inside a Swing District or far from one, whether you're good at organizing, research, or talking to people—there’s something you can do to make a difference in 2018, starting right now.

We can’t wait to share our plan and hear what you think!

RSVP to join our National Campaign Kickoff Call on Sunday night—and let’s get to work.

Thanks,

Ethan Todras-Whitehill and the Swing Left Team

Copyright © 2017 Swing Left, All rights reserved.
Swing Left 1015 15th Street NW Suite 1000 Washington, DC 20005 USA
unsubscribe from this list

Nancy Brenner

I saw this today as well. A very concrete way to make a difference.

Sent from my iPhone