Defend the American Republic is a citizen action group, established in Western Massachusetts and open to all. It was organized for the purpose of challenging and resisting President Trump's agenda for America, as made evident by his choice of appointees and cabinet nominees, as well as his actions as President and the actions of his appointees. The purpose of this group is to facilitate communications within the
larger group and the subgroups, and provide timely information about
actions, events, and resources that will facilitate any actions you
might want to take individually.
- 76 Members
- 163 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.