Federal Judiciary Action FederalJudiciaryAction@DefendTheAmericanRepublic.groups.io
The Judiciary Subgroup has both a short term and a long term mission.
Our immediate agenda is to lobby Democratic senators to oppose, and filibuster, the nomination of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.
Our longer term goal is to investigate the status of the (thousands?) of unfilled nominations to lower federal courts. Are Republicans able to block them permanently?
- 6 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
Group Email Addresses
- Post: FederalJudiciaryAction@DefendTheAmericanRepublic.groups.io
- Subscribe: FederalJudiciaryAction+subscribe@DefendTheAmericanRepublic.groups.io
- Unsubscribe: FederalJudiciaryAction+unsubscribe@DefendTheAmericanRepublic.groups.io
- Group Owner: FederalJudiciaryAction+owner@DefendTheAmericanRepublic.groups.io
- Help: FederalJudiciaryAction+help@DefendTheAmericanRepublic.groups.io